Tuesday, September 12, 2006

DBSK - Begin



It's ok to cry sometimes
Don't try too hard to hold back
Well it's not unreasonable
Once your tears are dried, a smile will light up your face
Look, you're already laughing :)

Because when you are confused about what the future has in store for you
You won't fail if you are radiant
Please be confident

Everyday and night with you
I'm going to hold your small hand tightly
Everyday everynight everywhere
These feelings of connectedness
Will always be our proof
Now let our story: Begin

3 comments:

Author said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Author said...

Hi Just curious, how come you have so many trackback?? I thought Blogger archive for you ever month or something like that??

hesedetang * said...

Hi, whoever you are :)

I've been using Blogger for many years, and it is my personal preference to have my own archiving 'system' to make it easier for me to browse :)

It is also easier for me to edit the templates/posts etc, as it doesn't take so long to load.

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,

roxy.